Patient and Visitor Information
When it comes to providing excellent care in a modern setting, there's no hospital in Northeast Florida quite like Baptist South. The difference is evident as soon as you enter the building - open, light-filled spaces abound.
Baptist South is the first completely paperless hospital in the area, using wireless technology to ensure patient safety and quality of care. Patient records, medical histories, treatment orders and other important documents are all stored electronically to eliminate miscommunications and delays that can interfere with treatment.
Making Families Feel Welcome
Patients thrive on the support of family and loved ones. That's why Baptist South was designed with families in mind. Family-friendly amenities include:
- Large, private suites with a resort-like feel
- Bedside data ports for patient Internet access
- Daybeds and personal refrigerators in all rooms
- Bedside controls for blinds, lights and TV
- Family sleep areas separated from waiting areas
- Interior gardens, chapel and reflection areas
- Library for patient and family use
- Washers, dryers and irons for families and guests
- Kitchen with oven/microwave for visitor use
Has a Baptist Health employee provided you or a loved one with excellent service and made your experience with us a positive one? If so, please considering nominating him or her as a Baptist Health Distinguished Caregiver. Fill in this quick
online nomination form
and help us recognize deserving employees who serve Baptist Health's mission of providing compassionate, outstanding health care to our community.